Asia - Europe - Africa (2005 - present)
"Coming from an Asian culture, I was always taught to respect my elders, to be a better listener than a talker." - Lisa Ling
Interesting Facts about the Continent of Asia;
1. Asia covers a total land area of 44,579,000 sq. km, the largest continent in the world.
2. Asia has the highest population density in the world where cities are densely populated. China and India are the two most populous countries in the world.
3. Asia has given birth to some of the oldest human civilizations.
4. Nine out of ten of the world’s tallest buildings are in Asia.
5. Asia houses both the highest (Mount Everest, 8,848m) and the lowest (Dead Sea, -395m) points on Earth.
|COUNTRIES OF ASIAN CONTINENT (29 of 47 = 61.70%)|
|3||Tajikistan||8||North Korea||13||East Timor||24||Bhutan||32||Bahrain|
Sightseeing the Global wonders of man and nature... Sightseeing the World as we know it...
I wish I have all the time and money to travel and visit them all!
As of March 2016, Philippine Passport holders have a free visa / visa-on-arrival privilege on 61 countries. Additional 8 countries (total of 69) if working as a professional in Middle East (GCC) states and another on-condition visa privilege on some countries if holder of visa on Schengen, US or other OECD members. I have been to 58 out of 195 official countries (29.74%) across 3 continents around the world as of February 2016, in which 3 of them were Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) status while the remaining for backpacking/leisure only. My travel addictiveness just started only in 2010. On the other hand, my home country Philippines, visiting it's 61 out of 81 official provinces (75.31%) as of March 2016.