hands-on do-it-yourself adventure on working abroad (updated as of Aug 2016)
main concern: must have certified true copy's of all requested docs or comply the requirements indicated at the back page of the Authentication Application Form. PhP100 for single document processed after 4-days. PhP 200 for single document to expedite release on next day. Office open on daily basis (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday except Holidays). In addition, bring government-issued ID's (passport, SSS ID, GSIS E-Card, Driver's License, PRC ID, OWWA ID, BIR ID, Senior Citizen ID)
address: offered at the following DFA Consular Offices nearest you (updated as of Aug 2016);
* DFA Aseana (Aseana Business Park, Beatico Ave. cor Macapagal Ave. Parañaque City
* DFA NCR West (5F, SM Manila)
* DFA NCR East (7F, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City)
* DFA NCR South (4F, Metro Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City)
* DFA NCR Northeast (Level 2, Ali Mall Cubao, Quezon City)
* DFA Regional Consular Office Pampanga (Robinson's Place San Fernando, Pampanga)
|DFA authenticated Bachelor's Degree TOR and diploma (applied Nov. 2011)|
|DFA Red Ribbon Authentication Application Form (front page)|
|DFA Red Ribbon Authentication Application Form (back page)|
Requirements for Basic Documents Authentication:
1. birth/marriage/death or certificate of no marriage - certificates must be in security paper issued by NSO or must have been certified/authenticated by NSO.
2. Transcript of Records (TOR) and diploma (collegiate level) - certified true copies from the school and certification (CAV) from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). This documents must be transmitted directly to DFA-OCA authentication division (for private universities) or handed-over to you by your school on a well-sealed envelope (for state universities). Please take note that CHED-CAV (Certification, Authentication & Validation) is issued only for private/non-state universities in the Philippines. Thus, state universities only require certified true copies of TOR & diploma.
3. Professional licenses/board certificate/board ratings - certified true copies must be authenticated by professional regulations commission.
4. NBI clearance - NBI clearance for travel abroad must be issued by National Bureau of Investigation (green color).
5. for other needed documents, please see images above. images below are samples of red ribbon authenticated DFA-issued.
DFA Red Ribbon Authentication (for Birth Certificate and NBI Clearance)
|DFA authenticated Master's Degree TOR and diploma (applied Jul. 2015)|
|Master's Degree CHED-CAV TOR and diploma (applied Jul. 2015)|